Submissions require the following:
- Write and submit an original 600+ word essay about the above topic
- Include a bibliography with research references and source material.
- Present your opinion and provide an argument to support or argue against the enforcement of copyright infringement laws.
1. Applicants shall submit an original essay.
2. Send the essay and accompanying information to email@example.com
3. By submitting an application, you acknowledge that Tunedge Music Services will own all rights to publish, distribute and promote the essay.
4. By submitting an application, you grant Tunedge Music Services the right to use your name, biographical information, and photograph for marketing and other purposes.
5. The winners will be chosen by a selection committee. The decisions of the committee are final.
6. By participating in the scholarship contest, applicants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tunedge Music Services, it's members, officers, directors, and employees against any and all liability and costs associated with the contest or the acceptance or use of prizes.
**Video submissions are welcomed and encouraged, but will not be approved without an attached written transcript and accompanying bibliography.**