Additionally, students currently enrolled in a trade school, certificate program, vocational school or apprenticeship program studying/training in the areas of Editing, Video Production, Filmography, Directing, Motion Picture Production, Commercial Advertising, or Music Supervision can also apply.
The $3,000 scholarship award amount can be applied to help cover tuition/program, equipment, costs, books, and associated educational expenses and fees.
1. Applicants shall submit an original essay.
2. Send the essay and accompanying information to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Like Our Tunedge Facebook Page, Follow us on Twitter or Share Our Tunedge Scholarship Info with your family and friends on one of your social channels!
4. By submitting an application, you acknowledge that Tunedge Music Services will own all rights to publish, distribute and promote the essay.
5. By submitting an application, you grant Tunedge Music Services the right to use your name, biographical information, and photograph for marketing and other purposes.
6 The winners will be chosen by a selection committee. The decisions of the committee are final.
7. By participating in the scholarship contest, applicants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tunedge Music Services, it's members, officers, directors, and employees against any and all liability and costs associated with the contest or the acceptance or use of prizes.
8. If awarded the Tunedge "Love The Music Scholarship, scholarship recipients agree to record an interview or live video which highlights how they will use scholarship monies, what opportunities the "Tunedge Love The Music" scholarship will present for the scholarship recipient and how it will impact your life.
9. If awarded the "Tunedge Love The Music Scholarship," the recipient will agree to create and share the video, Tunedge scholarship promotional material, and other marketing posts on all their social channels.