Have you been wanting a 27-inch 5K Retina iMac loaded with Final Cut Pro X?
Here’s your chance to get your video editing skills wet and grab the ultimate video editing package you’ve been longing for!
To celebrate great "Music Licensing" and "Music Production," between August 15, 2017 and December 15th, 2017 Tunedge, the Best Music Licensing Company, is giving away an Apple iMac.
Like Our Tunedge Facebook Page, Share Our Tunedge Giveaway Ad Or Check Out Other Ways To Enter Below For A Chance To Win!
Here’s what’s in store for the winner (If this exact model is not available at the time of awarding the winner of the giveaway the newest comparable model with be awarded as the prize.):
3.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor
Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz
8GB 2400MHz memory, configurable up to 64GB
2TB Fusion Drive1
Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB video memory
Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
Retina 5K 5120-by-2880 P3 display
Other Ways To Enter For A Chance To Win:
Tweet about the Giveaway (Don’t forget to @TunedgeMusic)
Leave a Blog Post Comment (www.tunedge.com/news)
Follow @TunEdgeMusic on Twitter
Like or Share our Giveaway post on Facebook
Follow Us on Google +
Follow us on LinkedIn
Subscribe to us on YouTube
Link to our giveaway page from your Blog
Don’t forget to spread the news and let your friends know!
Check Out The Official Rules, Terms and Conditions Below:
OFFICIAL RULES FOR Tunedge iMac Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The Tunedge Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to all legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Standard Time (PST). Employees or agents of Tunedge Music Services (“Tunedge”) and co-sponsors of the Giveaway (if any) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings or spouse) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, any terms that apply to your use of Facebook’s policies and procedures (to the extent you seek Additional Entry per below) and any other terms that apply to your use of Facebook and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling the eligibility requirements set forth above and below.
2. Sponsor(s): Tunedge., 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #808, Valley Village, California 91607 and any co-sponsors shown on the dedicated Giveaway page at Tunedge.com (collectively referred to hereafter as “Sponsor”).
3. Giveaway Term. The Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM PDT on 12/15/17 (the “Giveaway Term”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway.
4. How To Enter. You may participate in the Tunedge giveaway by choosing one of the entry options listed at www.tunedge.com/giveaway. No other methods of delivery will be accepted, including submission by email. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE GIVEWAY TERM. All entries become the exclusive property of Tunedge and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner will be selected at random using a random generator. Tunedge is not responsible for incomplete, lost, damaged, forged, stolen, postage due, late, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software originating with Tunedge. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Tunedge in its sole and exclusive discretion, and Tunedge reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Giveaway.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value. A total of approximately $3000 in prizes will be awarded to winners selected at random. One Grand Prize is available, to be given away. The Grand Prize consists of: a 27-inch 5K Retina iMac and Final Cut Pro-X with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $3000. Tunedge’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. The potential winner will be notified immediately through Facebook or other social channels. The award of prizes exceeding a retail value of $600 is subject to applicable withholding requirements and the winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of the prize. Where permitted by law, the potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor(s), within seven (7) business days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity in order to claim their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize, unless prohibited by law. Receipt of a prize by a potential winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements described herein. The winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules after prize notification. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Tunedge will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing held by Sponsor from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Giveaway Term. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except with Sponsor’s written consent.
6. Odds. The odds of winning a prize is equal to the number of Giveaway prizes divided by the total number of entries to the Giveaway.
7. Release and Indemnification. By entering the Giveaway, entrants release any and all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor (including Tunedge, Inc.) and Facebook and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers and their respective parent companies and such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and further covenant not to sue any Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that none of the Released Parties have made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any third party claims, warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Giveaway or the prizes. By participating in the Giveaway and/or accepting any prize that may be awarded, entrants agree to fully indemnify each Released Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You expressly waive and release any right or benefit which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, to the full extent that you may waive all such rights and benefits pertaining to the matters released here. In connection with such waiver and relinquishment, you acknowledge that you are aware that you may hereafter discover claims presently unknown or unsuspected, or facts in addition to or different from those which you now know or believe to be true, with respect to the matters released herein; nevertheless, it is your intention through this release to fully and finally and forever settle and release all such matters and claims relative thereto, which do not exist, may exist or heretofore have existed between you and the Released Parties. The release herein given shall be and remain in effect as a full and complete release of such claims and matters notwithstanding the discovery or existence of any such additional or different claims or facts relative thereto.
Entrants agree that Tunedge, Facebook, and any other Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity (including any travel or events related to prizes awarded). Tunedge, Facebook, and any other Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing or participating in the Giveaway, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event Tunedge is prevented from continuing with the Giveaway (or awarding any prize) as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Tunedge’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Tunedge shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes, in any and all media worldwide, for any purpose and without further payment or consideration, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with Giveaway or other promotions, and hereby releases Tunedge from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
9. Participation. By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Tunedge. If the potential winner declines the prize, fails to claim the prize, is unavailable for prize fulfillment, fails to abide by the Official Rules, or is ineligible, Tunedge may randomly select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. Tunedge reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Giveaway as solely determined by Tunedge. Tunedge is not responsible for any non-intentional, incorrect or inaccurate information associated with this Giveaway or for any technical or human error that may occur in the administration of this Giveaway. In the event the Giveaway is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Giveaway, Tunedge reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway. Should the Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Tunedge reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. The winner releases Sponsor and their affiliated companies from any claims, costs, expenses or liability incurred by winner in connection with this Giveaway or winner’s acceptance and use of the prize, including any travel related thereto. Tunedge’s failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Tunedge, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Tunedge reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE Giveaway, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND TUNEDGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Entrant’s Personal Information. By entering this Giveaway, you are agreeing to receive Sponsor(s)’ communications (including newsletters from its affiliated sites). Your information will never be sold to anyone. The personal information collected from each entrant in the course of the Giveaway will be used by Tunedge for the purposes of administration of the Giveaway. Tunedge Inc. reserves the right to alter any rules of any Giveaway at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Tunedge Inc. Giveaway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You are advised that Tunedge.com and the Giveaway are hosted in the United States. If you are accessing Tunedge.com from the European Union, Australia, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, you are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as such other regions. By providing your personal information to Tunedge.com, you are consenting to the transfer of your information to the United States for processing and maintenance in accordance with Tunedge’s Giveaway Official Rules. You are also consenting to the application of United States law in all matters concerning the Giveaway and Tunedge.
12. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. Winner List. The winner will be announced no later than 1/1/2018. The winner agrees to have their name shared on the Tunedge Facebook page, the Tunedge blog, all Tunedge social channels and www.tunedge.com.
14. Prizes will be shipped to the winner via UPS or FedEX shipping and a confirmation receipt will be required.
15. Facebook Disclosures. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.